Monday, September 01, 2008
Well, i've got a spanking new bigass 9600GT in my nifty little desktop case.
Kick ass graphics and 2 gigs of ram.
I'mma going game shopping yes i am.
No req limitations.
and all the time in the world.
Life is good.
Except somethings just stink.
Suspiciously.
Some people assume i'm simple.
In the head.
Maybe i'm paranoid and constantly on guard.
Maybe i think too much of myself.
But somethings just stink to high heaven.
And you think i'm simple.
Something so simple that ignoring the question will settle my qualms.
Just because i agree,
Just because i let it go,
doesn't mean i don't know
or don't care.
I'll go, just so i find out, and when i do,
I don't know what i'll do.
Get pissed?
Feel weird?
I dunno.
Maybe i just plain don't care.
But for my mental health i suppose,
Best not to stay cooped at home.
Yeah.
9600.
Fuckin Awesome.
NvidiakicksAss
Kick ass graphics and 2 gigs of ram.
I'mma going game shopping yes i am.
No req limitations.
and all the time in the world.
Life is good.
Except somethings just stink.
Suspiciously.
Some people assume i'm simple.
In the head.
Maybe i'm paranoid and constantly on guard.
Maybe i think too much of myself.
But somethings just stink to high heaven.
And you think i'm simple.
Something so simple that ignoring the question will settle my qualms.
Just because i agree,
Just because i let it go,
doesn't mean i don't know
or don't care.
I'll go, just so i find out, and when i do,
I don't know what i'll do.
Get pissed?
Feel weird?
I dunno.
Maybe i just plain don't care.
But for my mental health i suppose,
Best not to stay cooped at home.
Yeah.
9600.
Fuckin Awesome.
NvidiakicksAss


