Sunday, August 17, 2008
Why did i even bother, i knew it would come to this.
Now that the anger has settled.
I'm not so mad, how could i be.
It helps though, hating. Powerful tool.
Most people underestimate it.
But you need to know how to control it.
I have yet to harness it's full potential.
Still drives me nuts, i go into rants.
Ah well, it makes me happy in a roundabout way.
Going insane about every little thing.
Some idiot asked me once, you jealous or something?
yeah im jealous, REAL jealous,
of your dad cos i wanna hump your mom.
To that idiot. Fuck you. you're clueless.
Envy pang , sure, maybe. But not so much.
Two jokers, finding each other, good.
They're happy, and one less idiot around to bug other people.
Some people mature.
Some people don't.
If being mature means i'm a sardonic sarcastic bastard
with a fucked up view of the world.
Then that's just me.
the world is a horrible place.
People, suck.
No matter how you like to think about it.
Sure, friends help you.
they may even SAY they'll DIE for you like someone told me.
At the end of the day, who the FUCK wants you dying for me
You're more likely to get ME killed.
Anyhoo not about him now.
Sure friends say and do a lot for you.
It's all mutual, once the need is lost, poof they're gone
in an instant.
All this together forever crap you can shove up your ass.
Friendships are only as good as they last.
Period, boohoo go find some new friends then.
Well for now, i'm stuck in this little course.
My people skills suck.
I'm gonna work on it i guess.
Since i have been trying lately.
Change is good
Being true to yourself is good.
The downside is being true to myself dont get many friends.
Ah well, we all have little problems and if i have to be JUST that little bit more mature
Just that little bit more dark
Just that little bit more psycho
then so be it.
I'm Just In for the ride.
punnxors.
Anyhow jokes aside.
I'm insane.
Yes i am.
I took some advice and i'm trying to live with it.
Be true to thyself, and fuck the world.
Strange how i hated that same fuck everyone attitude just a while back.
always trying to please people.
Well people SUCK and i'm sick of pleasing you.
PLEASE ME god damn it or you can shove your shoes up your posterior.
We've gotten a LITTLE far off what i was talking about.
I'm a bit of an extremist.
no .
I am the crown prince of extremists.
There are no grey areas.
I don't care. I care too much
I hate you. I give you everything i own.
So to a few of the assholes giving me the attitude.
Fuck you.
Fuck your dogs.
Fuck your faces.
Fuck. yourself. To. Hell. Now.
I'm sick of caring.
worrying.
wondering.
if i was doing anything that did not please you.
And i figured something out.
If you guys were so perfect.
If you really cared.
You'd have figured me out.
I don't think i'm that much of a mystery.
So fuck this auxiliary lifestyle.
I am NOT your booty call.
WHEN you deem it necessary for me to be there.
I guess i stuck on because, this course sucks, the people suck
and you were the only ones who gave me a semblance of fun.
So after 3years, i'm back to fuck this institution , it sucks.
Biggest gathering of retards and social misfits of about sixty souls.
Stuck together to learn about food.
Irony, no one REALLY cares, and i'll bet of those who do.
They're the biggest social misfits of all.
You are all destined to fail. Maybe because you lack this maturity.
This lack of understanding people.
dont get me wrong.
I do understand people.
I see the signs, i saw the signs.
I just, don't care.
Maybe then. That is how i'm selfish.
That is how i ignore my knowledge.
That is how i cut my edge off.
Till then, till later.
fuck you bozos.
I will use you when i wish.
Otherwise, you can just sod off and i'm sick of pampering your whims and fancies.
immature bunch of rejects.
Now before you go thinking i think i'm the bomb.
I'm not, i'm trying. But i suppose at the end of the day.
It comes down to self confidence.
None of that 'whats wrong with me' shit.
I know whats wrong with me.
I'm a sardonic mofo and i don't give a rat's ass what you think.
so if i'm being me.
FUCK YOU.
well, life works in it's own mysterious ways.
The sooner you embrace it.
the sooner you're happy.
So until then, stop telling me about your shit,
i'll tell you about mine, then curse , swear and rant.
You just nod along and laugh when i slam people.
and i swear, if i have to sit with another CLUELESS MOTHERFUCKER i will KILL Him.
Information that was DISSEMINATED before your own ears, you jolly well KEEP.
No need to assimilate, just KEEP.
' Oh i didn't know, i don't pay attention to gossip'
ITS NOT GOSSIP YOU DUMBFUCK.
Their argument was BROADCAST and everyone present KNEW except you.
Knowing is NOT gossiping you fucking reject.
and you come from a mixed school.
You my dear sir are retarded, what i term a meathead.
and you wonder why your kitchen hates you.
You're a MEATHEAD.
Stupid people
make
me
SICK.
AND I THOUGHT I COULD PHASE OUT OF CONVERSATIONS.
this dumbshit literally LIVES on a different plane.
of existence.
and as for all these weird attraction issues for other people, the strange pairs they make are just woah and i can't say i'm not surprised for a few that worked, and didn't work. but this is a fun game to play when it doesn't concern you.
I am sick of hankering
I am sick of planning
I am not a player, can't be.
I suck too much to be one.
But i am NOT giving what i've given to anyone, anymore.
My money will be spent on me, enjoying.
fuck you
i'm keeping my money.
But for that someone who just crushed me, even if i did do weird creepy things (THAT YOU DEEM SO AND OTHER PEOPLE THINK ITS KINDA COOL) i think i deserve an explanation. So you not giving that meant your last message was insincere.
So for that insincere bitch. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, (YEAH RIGHT WE ALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, a.k.a. fuck you but i wanna appear like a decent man) sod off, thanks for the stuff and i'm glad i didn't get you what i planned on getting you.
SO HA.
man i suck.
mmmm ranting is therapeutic
Now that the anger has settled.
I'm not so mad, how could i be.
It helps though, hating. Powerful tool.
Most people underestimate it.
But you need to know how to control it.
I have yet to harness it's full potential.
Still drives me nuts, i go into rants.
Ah well, it makes me happy in a roundabout way.
Going insane about every little thing.
Some idiot asked me once, you jealous or something?
yeah im jealous, REAL jealous,
of your dad cos i wanna hump your mom.
To that idiot. Fuck you. you're clueless.
Envy pang , sure, maybe. But not so much.
Two jokers, finding each other, good.
They're happy, and one less idiot around to bug other people.
Some people mature.
Some people don't.
If being mature means i'm a sardonic sarcastic bastard
with a fucked up view of the world.
Then that's just me.
the world is a horrible place.
People, suck.
No matter how you like to think about it.
Sure, friends help you.
they may even SAY they'll DIE for you like someone told me.
At the end of the day, who the FUCK wants you dying for me
You're more likely to get ME killed.
Anyhoo not about him now.
Sure friends say and do a lot for you.
It's all mutual, once the need is lost, poof they're gone
in an instant.
All this together forever crap you can shove up your ass.
Friendships are only as good as they last.
Period, boohoo go find some new friends then.
Well for now, i'm stuck in this little course.
My people skills suck.
I'm gonna work on it i guess.
Since i have been trying lately.
Change is good
Being true to yourself is good.
The downside is being true to myself dont get many friends.
Ah well, we all have little problems and if i have to be JUST that little bit more mature
Just that little bit more dark
Just that little bit more psycho
then so be it.
I'm Just In for the ride.
punnxors.
Anyhow jokes aside.
I'm insane.
Yes i am.
I took some advice and i'm trying to live with it.
Be true to thyself, and fuck the world.
Strange how i hated that same fuck everyone attitude just a while back.
always trying to please people.
Well people SUCK and i'm sick of pleasing you.
PLEASE ME god damn it or you can shove your shoes up your posterior.
We've gotten a LITTLE far off what i was talking about.
I'm a bit of an extremist.
no .
I am the crown prince of extremists.
There are no grey areas.
I don't care. I care too much
I hate you. I give you everything i own.
So to a few of the assholes giving me the attitude.
Fuck you.
Fuck your dogs.
Fuck your faces.
Fuck. yourself. To. Hell. Now.
I'm sick of caring.
worrying.
wondering.
if i was doing anything that did not please you.
And i figured something out.
If you guys were so perfect.
If you really cared.
You'd have figured me out.
I don't think i'm that much of a mystery.
So fuck this auxiliary lifestyle.
I am NOT your booty call.
WHEN you deem it necessary for me to be there.
I guess i stuck on because, this course sucks, the people suck
and you were the only ones who gave me a semblance of fun.
So after 3years, i'm back to fuck this institution , it sucks.
Biggest gathering of retards and social misfits of about sixty souls.
Stuck together to learn about food.
Irony, no one REALLY cares, and i'll bet of those who do.
They're the biggest social misfits of all.
You are all destined to fail. Maybe because you lack this maturity.
This lack of understanding people.
dont get me wrong.
I do understand people.
I see the signs, i saw the signs.
I just, don't care.
Maybe then. That is how i'm selfish.
That is how i ignore my knowledge.
That is how i cut my edge off.
Till then, till later.
fuck you bozos.
I will use you when i wish.
Otherwise, you can just sod off and i'm sick of pampering your whims and fancies.
immature bunch of rejects.
Now before you go thinking i think i'm the bomb.
I'm not, i'm trying. But i suppose at the end of the day.
It comes down to self confidence.
None of that 'whats wrong with me' shit.
I know whats wrong with me.
I'm a sardonic mofo and i don't give a rat's ass what you think.
so if i'm being me.
FUCK YOU.
well, life works in it's own mysterious ways.
The sooner you embrace it.
the sooner you're happy.
So until then, stop telling me about your shit,
i'll tell you about mine, then curse , swear and rant.
You just nod along and laugh when i slam people.
and i swear, if i have to sit with another CLUELESS MOTHERFUCKER i will KILL Him.
Information that was DISSEMINATED before your own ears, you jolly well KEEP.
No need to assimilate, just KEEP.
' Oh i didn't know, i don't pay attention to gossip'
ITS NOT GOSSIP YOU DUMBFUCK.
Their argument was BROADCAST and everyone present KNEW except you.
Knowing is NOT gossiping you fucking reject.
and you come from a mixed school.
You my dear sir are retarded, what i term a meathead.
and you wonder why your kitchen hates you.
You're a MEATHEAD.
Stupid people
make
me
SICK.
AND I THOUGHT I COULD PHASE OUT OF CONVERSATIONS.
this dumbshit literally LIVES on a different plane.
of existence.
and as for all these weird attraction issues for other people, the strange pairs they make are just woah and i can't say i'm not surprised for a few that worked, and didn't work. but this is a fun game to play when it doesn't concern you.
I am sick of hankering
I am sick of planning
I am not a player, can't be.
I suck too much to be one.
But i am NOT giving what i've given to anyone, anymore.
My money will be spent on me, enjoying.
fuck you
i'm keeping my money.
But for that someone who just crushed me, even if i did do weird creepy things (THAT YOU DEEM SO AND OTHER PEOPLE THINK ITS KINDA COOL) i think i deserve an explanation. So you not giving that meant your last message was insincere.
So for that insincere bitch. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, (YEAH RIGHT WE ALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, a.k.a. fuck you but i wanna appear like a decent man) sod off, thanks for the stuff and i'm glad i didn't get you what i planned on getting you.
SO HA.
man i suck.
mmmm ranting is therapeutic
Labels: rant


