Thursday, August 14, 2008
Thank you. For slamming my face down in the dirt.
I really do thank you.
That was all i needed to see. Now i can get back to my life.
Thank you also for proving to me, what people were telling me.
Why the HELL, THAT PERSON?
I don't know
I didn't know
I won't know
But thank you for FUCKING with my head for so bloody long.
It's over
It's over
It's over
Warhammer online here i come.
Thanks for the good times
Thanks for the memories
Thanks for the rides!
But mostly what i do
what i've done has gone unappreciated
Unnoticed,
uncaring.
Not that i care now, it's just another thorn in my side.
Fuck you
Fuck your dog
Fuck yourself
and
Fuck. You.
So, world
I'm back.
I aint black.
But i sure have a whole new attitude.
or maybe it's the same old one that i left behind all those years ago.
if you need a reminder, check the ha k bo on era post oh yeah.
Here's a quick refresher
FUCK FUCK FUCK, FUCK YOURSELF TO HELL
FUCK YOU.
FUCK.
oh, we're cool. Real cool.
Like ice.
Cold even.
so i knew i hesitated to say this
and i know i'm being immature in this
but
fuck
you
.
Thanks.
i'm free at last.
I really do thank you.
That was all i needed to see. Now i can get back to my life.
Thank you also for proving to me, what people were telling me.
Why the HELL, THAT PERSON?
I don't know
I didn't know
I won't know
But thank you for FUCKING with my head for so bloody long.
It's over
It's over
It's over
Warhammer online here i come.
Thanks for the good times
Thanks for the memories
Thanks for the rides!
But mostly what i do
what i've done has gone unappreciated
Unnoticed,
uncaring.
Not that i care now, it's just another thorn in my side.
Fuck you
Fuck your dog
Fuck yourself
and
Fuck. You.
So, world
I'm back.
I aint black.
But i sure have a whole new attitude.
or maybe it's the same old one that i left behind all those years ago.
if you need a reminder, check the ha k bo on era post oh yeah.
Here's a quick refresher
FUCK FUCK FUCK, FUCK YOURSELF TO HELL
FUCK YOU.
FUCK.
oh, we're cool. Real cool.
Like ice.
Cold even.
so i knew i hesitated to say this
and i know i'm being immature in this
but
fuck
you
.
Thanks.
i'm free at last.


