Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Man it's irritating how other sites are just slow as hell.
why is brogger so fahst and the rest are so slow its not even funny.
makes converting so hard. ah well guess i'm stuck on brogger.
God give me strength .. i'd like to think that'd work on any level.
But there are so many signs- if i want to see them
Nothing comes free
Everyone has problems
It's only through crisis that you find yourself.
Strange enough i don't like what i see
Or is it ?
I have yet to solve one thing on my mind.
Is my character really determined by me?
The way i see it i'm just an amalgam of all the lousy pricks i've met. (pricks being an affectionate term)
I am not me. OR is that what being yourself is all about?
Experiences, people, will all change your person.
But i'm composed only of them, their opinions and their personalities of sorts.
Maybe it's just me.
Maybe i think too much, i've been accosted many times for that.
Stop thinking so much
Stop caring
Fuck them
Fuck everyone else
I'd like to think i'd handle it but i guess i dont know
yeah i really dont know so i'll just bury everything under alcohol.
Oh and i don't know if your bye was
1 a cover
2 slip of the tongue
3 an impulse reaction
4 or acknowledgement.
You walked in, i didn't expect it. I hid from you yes i avoided you and for sure you avoided me, we were on different sides of the room. You grabbed the papers, i grabbed the guys. You were awkward as well. You stuck to the path you chose and ignored me same as the chalet. I reacted to your actions with the same, i guess i mirror most of the time because i don't have my own opinions. -why? i'm afraid my opinions will not be acceptable and what better insurance than to mirror your opinions, you won't contradict yourself. The perfect cover. Oh i guess now i know why i size people up and i only get comfortable once i know how to mirror you properly. -
There are few people i just let loose around. Anyway your bye was a bit too enthusiastic or maybe i wasn't expecting it. Eager for me to go? Certainly. Was i eager to go? Yes i was. We've settled something haven't we? We are going to ignore each other and no one else has to know about it. I don't know if they know or that they're pretending not to. I guess they really don't or they wouldn't have called us out? But then again, there are many other rendezvous that i know of whereby i was not included. It's not that i NEED to be included in everything but it just makes me suspicious. Sue me, i'm analytical to a fault.
I wonder all hours of the day. I come to only one conclusion.
I'm mental
why is brogger so fahst and the rest are so slow its not even funny.
makes converting so hard. ah well guess i'm stuck on brogger.
God give me strength .. i'd like to think that'd work on any level.
But there are so many signs- if i want to see them
Nothing comes free
Everyone has problems
It's only through crisis that you find yourself.
Strange enough i don't like what i see
Or is it ?
I have yet to solve one thing on my mind.
Is my character really determined by me?
The way i see it i'm just an amalgam of all the lousy pricks i've met. (pricks being an affectionate term)
I am not me. OR is that what being yourself is all about?
Experiences, people, will all change your person.
But i'm composed only of them, their opinions and their personalities of sorts.
Maybe it's just me.
Maybe i think too much, i've been accosted many times for that.
Stop thinking so much
Stop caring
Fuck them
Fuck everyone else
I'd like to think i'd handle it but i guess i dont know
yeah i really dont know so i'll just bury everything under alcohol.
Oh and i don't know if your bye was
1 a cover
2 slip of the tongue
3 an impulse reaction
4 or acknowledgement.
You walked in, i didn't expect it. I hid from you yes i avoided you and for sure you avoided me, we were on different sides of the room. You grabbed the papers, i grabbed the guys. You were awkward as well. You stuck to the path you chose and ignored me same as the chalet. I reacted to your actions with the same, i guess i mirror most of the time because i don't have my own opinions. -why? i'm afraid my opinions will not be acceptable and what better insurance than to mirror your opinions, you won't contradict yourself. The perfect cover. Oh i guess now i know why i size people up and i only get comfortable once i know how to mirror you properly. -
There are few people i just let loose around. Anyway your bye was a bit too enthusiastic or maybe i wasn't expecting it. Eager for me to go? Certainly. Was i eager to go? Yes i was. We've settled something haven't we? We are going to ignore each other and no one else has to know about it. I don't know if they know or that they're pretending not to. I guess they really don't or they wouldn't have called us out? But then again, there are many other rendezvous that i know of whereby i was not included. It's not that i NEED to be included in everything but it just makes me suspicious. Sue me, i'm analytical to a fault.
I wonder all hours of the day. I come to only one conclusion.
I'm mental


