Saturday, November 03, 2007
Hmm, strange enough , it's come to this.
Perhaps i could have seen it coming
Perhaps i did.
I cant stand gross incompetence.
Quintessential disregard for personal space
property even.
Simply put, insensitivity ticks me off
But that sounds weak, no
It should be Thoughtlessness ticks me off
Think, would you like it done to you?
Then consider if you should continue with it
Maybe i'll get over it
I dont know
Maybe true to my own form
Once i condemn
There is no redemption
If so, i made the right choice in grouping
That's good then.
I cant deal with rubbish like this
Especially this sem
When the scholarships come a knocking
I wasnt kidding when i said i wanted it
I want it bad
I want it more than anything
I must have it .
I will ace that interview
Its mine
Study for it
Bleed for it
But somehow something has to go.
I think my guitar and computer games will go
But if it means the scholarship
I'll give up anything.
Anything.
I dont know why but it has already started
I need to try to fix it
Ah FUCK IT.
Eye on the prize,
only one thing in sight
S
c
h
o
l
a
r
s
h
i
p
Perhaps i could have seen it coming
Perhaps i did.
I cant stand gross incompetence.
Quintessential disregard for personal space
property even.
Simply put, insensitivity ticks me off
But that sounds weak, no
It should be Thoughtlessness ticks me off
Think, would you like it done to you?
Then consider if you should continue with it
Maybe i'll get over it
I dont know
Maybe true to my own form
Once i condemn
There is no redemption
If so, i made the right choice in grouping
That's good then.
I cant deal with rubbish like this
Especially this sem
When the scholarships come a knocking
I wasnt kidding when i said i wanted it
I want it bad
I want it more than anything
I must have it .
I will ace that interview
Its mine
Study for it
Bleed for it
But somehow something has to go.
I think my guitar and computer games will go
But if it means the scholarship
I'll give up anything.
Anything.
I dont know why but it has already started
I need to try to fix it
Ah FUCK IT.
Eye on the prize,
only one thing in sight
S
c
h
o
l
a
r
s
h
i
p


