Wednesday, October 03, 2007
WELL i've finally got a break to do some updating.
actually that just means i got pwned on dota till i got fed up (DOES NOT HAPPEN VERY OFTEN) and i dont feel like strumming the old guitar =D
AND additional FUN FACT #132523058
I'm too lazy to go out to buy lunch now but in an hour i'll probably be starving badly enough ot be doing so.
Hooey anyway, the chefs are gone still but i'm getting a testimonial mailed over wheeee i'm gonna be t3h bomb. Ah well what can i say, its been one long endless party ... fishing pool movie eating drinking taxiridehome. Sigh i hate this time of the holidays. School is sooo far away and yet soo near.
Do i want to go back to school? YEA cos that'l give me something to do. Do i NOT want to back to school? YEA cos itsfuckin school man .. zzz hahahahaha im delirious with hunger. What can i say what can i say, I need new strings? well not really but i'mma get them anyway cos i'm such a retard and i THINK i've had these strings for quite a while , they may be losing the twang- wait a min.
So without bothering about the earlier posts, i dont even want to bring that wussyshit up again, just had to log it thats all. Ah HELL i've got nothing to say.
SCHOOL BETTER COME FASTER I BET YOU IT WILL .
I WANT TO TAKE THE FRIGGING O LEVELS AGAIN IM BORED OUT OF MY BALLS
actually that just means i got pwned on dota till i got fed up (DOES NOT HAPPEN VERY OFTEN) and i dont feel like strumming the old guitar =D
AND additional FUN FACT #132523058
I'm too lazy to go out to buy lunch now but in an hour i'll probably be starving badly enough ot be doing so.
Hooey anyway, the chefs are gone still but i'm getting a testimonial mailed over wheeee i'm gonna be t3h bomb. Ah well what can i say, its been one long endless party ... fishing pool movie eating drinking taxiridehome. Sigh i hate this time of the holidays. School is sooo far away and yet soo near.
Do i want to go back to school? YEA cos that'l give me something to do. Do i NOT want to back to school? YEA cos itsfuckin school man .. zzz hahahahaha im delirious with hunger. What can i say what can i say, I need new strings? well not really but i'mma get them anyway cos i'm such a retard and i THINK i've had these strings for quite a while , they may be losing the twang- wait a min.
So without bothering about the earlier posts, i dont even want to bring that wussyshit up again, just had to log it thats all. Ah HELL i've got nothing to say.
SCHOOL BETTER COME FASTER I BET YOU IT WILL .
I WANT TO TAKE THE FRIGGING O LEVELS AGAIN IM BORED OUT OF MY BALLS


