Saturday, June 30, 2007
I honestly dont know what to think anymore. Sometimes its cool sometimes its not a word said. Is the excitment about the topic or just cos you get to talk?
Like tonight or rather this morning, yeah ya know my birthday lol ok i did kinda push it a little for kicks a while back before it got wierd but whats with the excited I KNOW ! =D . Heh i dunno maybe i read too much into things? I think i might.
Or when chef Fum was saying he saw me at Vivo and you went in and said yeah and you didnt see him and we were out together ( as a group ). I mean whats with the REALLY WIERD signals. Gah i dont know what you think of me i dont know what to do. But i think the most important thing is i gotta frigging stop thinking so much. Yeah just had to say that.
But anyhow i dont really care anymore. Though i do find someone's ear rings rather nice lol just a comment. Back to i dont care, hell i'll just take it as it comes , stop thinking so much, after i hit NS and then i head off overseas i wouldnt see any of you anymore so i wouldnt care anyway. Ha just a year more or so. Well i guess thats it for now. I think. Course i'll get emo in a bit somewhere down the road.
And babble on again about how i cant get you outta my head.( kylie minogue song perhaps) (ooo kylie. sessy siol)
But thats then, this is now . Happytime Naise. zzz nah just bummered school is coming up
Like tonight or rather this morning, yeah ya know my birthday lol ok i did kinda push it a little for kicks a while back before it got wierd but whats with the excited I KNOW ! =D . Heh i dunno maybe i read too much into things? I think i might.
Or when chef Fum was saying he saw me at Vivo and you went in and said yeah and you didnt see him and we were out together ( as a group ). I mean whats with the REALLY WIERD signals. Gah i dont know what you think of me i dont know what to do. But i think the most important thing is i gotta frigging stop thinking so much. Yeah just had to say that.
But anyhow i dont really care anymore. Though i do find someone's ear rings rather nice lol just a comment. Back to i dont care, hell i'll just take it as it comes , stop thinking so much, after i hit NS and then i head off overseas i wouldnt see any of you anymore so i wouldnt care anyway. Ha just a year more or so. Well i guess thats it for now. I think. Course i'll get emo in a bit somewhere down the road.
And babble on again about how i cant get you outta my head.( kylie minogue song perhaps) (ooo kylie. sessy siol)
But thats then, this is now . Happytime Naise. zzz nah just bummered school is coming up


