width=

gender: male
born:
age:
likes:Speed/Heavy Metal/Rock,X Japan/ Dream Theater
Dislikes:Most mainstream music




The Spirit Carries On (Dream Theater)
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?
They say " Life is too short"
"The here and the now"
And " You`re only given one shot"
But could there be more
Have I lived before
Or could tis be all that we`ve got?
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end
But that was before
I`m not scared anymore
I know that my soul will transcend
I may never find all the answers
I never understand why
I may never prove
What I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
"Move on, be brave
Don`t weep at my grave
Because I`m no longer here
But please never let
You memories of me disappear"
Safe in the light that surrounds me
Free of the fear and the pain
My questioning mind
Has help me to find
The meaning in my life again
Victoria`s real
I finally feel
At peace with the girl in my dreams
And now that I`m here
It`s perfectly clear
I found out what all of this means
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone The spirit carries on

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Guess its a little confusing at some point in time...
Interestingly enough, its just me or is it ? Well ...
Well i guess its looking up a little i guess you'r...
Awesome, finally something that lets me blow off s...
You've haunted my thoughts for quite a fair amount...
Why cant you get it through your thick head to lea...
Bah I want to be a Saigang Warrior too. After witn...
I want some bloody personal space is that too bloo...
WOO rockafella was awesome. The most fun i've had ...
Well, papers been over and i guess i've got over t...
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008







Thursday, June 21, 2007

Doh well lookin forward to that big ol soccer game on friday. Nothing more ZOMG than lookin forward to a real friendly on a real field, though somewhat lacking in the proper gear is making me a little nervous. With spectators to boot.

I know JL's saying its just a friendly and its alright if i miss the saves but COURSE ITS NOT FRIGGING ALRIGHT we're playing people younger, jesus christ alive ! lol if we lose its just ZOMG FUCK YOURSELF AND DIE . Heh talk about funfunfun eh. wotwotwot and all tha. ;)

But yeah i think i'm making some progress i mean its cool as a friend and all but personally i think you're a lil whiny and needy and clingy and frankly a little on the annoying side so GOD DAMN WHY am i still somehow somewhat relatively head over heels. What is it because i agonised so long or because i dont want to accept that i read you wrong or what? I mean i can think of people i can get along with better , hell i cant even converse with you for an extended period, why i dont know ! Hell i've had better conversations with jess and i've known a lot less bout her, talked to her for less than a third of the time i've known and spoken to you. Probably on a closer if not the same wavelengeth as her as well. I mean i'm not saying i'm gonna go after her or anything but i mean its just, there are a million other girls i can seem to converse better with and SOMEHOW whatever you do just makes me go ZOMG yeah nothings wrong. You could probably stab my gut with a knife a million times and i'd say oh hey tha was pretty interesting, unless i was already dead, then obviously i'd be speechless. and dead.

Jeez, when the heck am i ever gonna fully get over this wierd wierd thing. Mighta been making some progress i guess you do know about something. But at least last night we did exchange a few words even though the main topic was to curse JL and all i did was try and give him alternatives to fix whatever you were cursing him with. Heh i guess it was silly but it felt good to just have a few words with ya. It feels good, y'know.
Just to be around people who speak ENGLISH most of the time and even if the arguments get a little inane. Thats cool, i mean heh whats the fun of always being so serious. But i just would hope for the time to pass a little faster, get into NS and do my thing overseas. Forget this whole episode. Its not like its no fun with you guys, it is. I definately had a blast with ya'll at sentosa yesterday but its just a little awkward with people who've known each other for so long you know.. Bonds that i dont share. I know i'm starting to sound whiny lol but ah well its not the same y'know. S'why i kinda miss CHS, seeing the same fat bastards everyday and cursing being more rampant than even punctuation.

Well nuff said bout the whiny stuff heh Good luck to you , you lousy fat bastard, get over her NOW jesus i mean its been friggin ages man, SUP with the awkwardness GROW SOME BALLS you just bashed someone the other day about not having the balls to -for the lack of a better word - profess his affection to someone else. Now here you are going noooooooooo its sooo awkward to even look her in the eye. GAH its always easier when its someone elses problem isnt it haha oh well GROW THE BALLS MAN GROW THE BALLS. Touche, matters of the stupid red muscle pounding lifeforce through my veins, NOT EASY.
touche touche touche beurre blanc amuse bouche and why the hell did i just type white butter and little bitesize thingys you serve to people to pop in their mouth to eat.
I dont know , you make me do stupid things and somehow you're rather annoying and ditzy but heh to talk to you is like God just told me , HEY DUUUUDE i'm giving you my powers for a year maaaaaannnn.

WIckkkkkeeedddd



bOrEdoM is My LifE at 12:07 AM






























Get awesome
blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com