Sunday, February 10, 2008
You god damn bitch.
I've taken a lot of shit lately,
granted i deserve some of it.
But you're being a fucking bitch in this particular instance.
FUCK you. If i was a bigger man i would say it's alright and wish you well.
Guess fucking what.
I bear grudges.
Like no fucking tomorrow, yes i do.
You've crossed me time and time again. Well FUCK YOU
now you go and do this.
I dont expect any favours from you.
I started this subject with good intentions and good impressions.
You've ruined it time and again
First with your RETARDED subject, countless times you've proven this is a retarded subject POINTLESS and irrelavant most of the time. Its so insanely practical and the way you teach it is just retarded. DO YOU REALLY NEED 4 HOURS A WEEK? FUCK YOU
Your tutorials are retarded
Your excercises are even more so
i can think of better ways to waste my time rather than go for your tutorials.
So to save myself and yourself from butting heads i decide to skip your stupid tutorials via MC which i have NEVER done before so what does that tell you. I fucking. despise you. I laugh at your SAD circumstance. Fine i dont wish you ill, i'll just revel in your misfortune. Karma has a way of going around, i know. This either has gone one full round whereby you get your shit for the fucking rubbish you've done to me, or i'm going to get karma full swing in my face in a while for laughing at you. Either way. HA BITCH FUCK YOU.
Your test papers are a joke, i've seen chinese secondary school teachers who possess better engrish yes ENGRISH skilz than you. For being all PRIM AND PROPER your english doesnt seem too 1337 to me. HMMM? QUEENS ENGLISH BITCH.
I ask for simple english, i'm not asking for excellent shit, just understandable. but i WILL NOT TOLERATE sloppy test papers. Yours a teacher for god's sake YOU CANNOT BE SLOPPY.
your latest test paper proved my point.
You're a sloppy bitch.
and for that , i hate you
I have never hated a tutor so far in poly
to this extent
Well, i guess there are exceptions to all rules.
What do you think of having your god damn question 7 take up the last line on page 4 and seeing a HUGE GAPING BLANK for 3/4 of page 5 whre you are supposed to answer question 7? Thats ridiculous, SPACE YOUR GOD DAMN PAPER PROPERLY I DONT CARE IF YOU'RE IN HOSPITAL. SPACE IT GET YOUR COLLEGUES TO SPACE IT I DONT CARE ASK GEORGE B SH HIMSELF TO SPACE IT I DONT CARE. SLOPPY SHIT FUCK YOU.
I have no respect for you
I spit in your face
And to rub salt into my wound you grade me absent for the last tutorial. I was submitting a report. They told you i was coming. My file was in class already. Its not like i WANTED to be late. Fine, i came in lateover 15minutes, FINE im legally late. BEND THE RULE GOD DAMN IT. you make people call me and DEMAND i come in, well FUCK YOU i'm submitting a report, they already told you i was coming its not like i PLANNED IT. I could have done more , but meet me in the middle, Well fine my whole group didnt turn up for your STUPID presentation, FINE you're upset with me. ok i guess we're even now. FUCK YOU
WELL i'm still on the line so i'll go for the rest of your SHITTY tutorials now.
Fuck you
Fuck your subject
Fuck your institution
Fuck your faculty group
Fuck your subject group
Fuck your subject head
Fuck you.
I hate you
I despise you
I hold you in contempt
My disdain knows no bounds when you're the subject in question.
FUCK YOU
i would say i hope you die but .. i'll restrain myself from that.
i'll stop it at
Fuck you
I've taken a lot of shit lately,
granted i deserve some of it.
But you're being a fucking bitch in this particular instance.
FUCK you. If i was a bigger man i would say it's alright and wish you well.
Guess fucking what.
I bear grudges.
Like no fucking tomorrow, yes i do.
You've crossed me time and time again. Well FUCK YOU
now you go and do this.
I dont expect any favours from you.
I started this subject with good intentions and good impressions.
You've ruined it time and again
First with your RETARDED subject, countless times you've proven this is a retarded subject POINTLESS and irrelavant most of the time. Its so insanely practical and the way you teach it is just retarded. DO YOU REALLY NEED 4 HOURS A WEEK? FUCK YOU
Your tutorials are retarded
Your excercises are even more so
i can think of better ways to waste my time rather than go for your tutorials.
So to save myself and yourself from butting heads i decide to skip your stupid tutorials via MC which i have NEVER done before so what does that tell you. I fucking. despise you. I laugh at your SAD circumstance. Fine i dont wish you ill, i'll just revel in your misfortune. Karma has a way of going around, i know. This either has gone one full round whereby you get your shit for the fucking rubbish you've done to me, or i'm going to get karma full swing in my face in a while for laughing at you. Either way. HA BITCH FUCK YOU.
Your test papers are a joke, i've seen chinese secondary school teachers who possess better engrish yes ENGRISH skilz than you. For being all PRIM AND PROPER your english doesnt seem too 1337 to me. HMMM? QUEENS ENGLISH BITCH.
I ask for simple english, i'm not asking for excellent shit, just understandable. but i WILL NOT TOLERATE sloppy test papers. Yours a teacher for god's sake YOU CANNOT BE SLOPPY.
your latest test paper proved my point.
You're a sloppy bitch.
and for that , i hate you
I have never hated a tutor so far in poly
to this extent
Well, i guess there are exceptions to all rules.
What do you think of having your god damn question 7 take up the last line on page 4 and seeing a HUGE GAPING BLANK for 3/4 of page 5 whre you are supposed to answer question 7? Thats ridiculous, SPACE YOUR GOD DAMN PAPER PROPERLY I DONT CARE IF YOU'RE IN HOSPITAL. SPACE IT GET YOUR COLLEGUES TO SPACE IT I DONT CARE ASK GEORGE B SH HIMSELF TO SPACE IT I DONT CARE. SLOPPY SHIT FUCK YOU.
I have no respect for you
I spit in your face
And to rub salt into my wound you grade me absent for the last tutorial. I was submitting a report. They told you i was coming. My file was in class already. Its not like i WANTED to be late. Fine, i came in lateover 15minutes, FINE im legally late. BEND THE RULE GOD DAMN IT. you make people call me and DEMAND i come in, well FUCK YOU i'm submitting a report, they already told you i was coming its not like i PLANNED IT. I could have done more , but meet me in the middle, Well fine my whole group didnt turn up for your STUPID presentation, FINE you're upset with me. ok i guess we're even now. FUCK YOU
WELL i'm still on the line so i'll go for the rest of your SHITTY tutorials now.
Fuck you
Fuck your subject
Fuck your institution
Fuck your faculty group
Fuck your subject group
Fuck your subject head
Fuck you.
I hate you
I despise you
I hold you in contempt
My disdain knows no bounds when you're the subject in question.
FUCK YOU
i would say i hope you die but .. i'll restrain myself from that.
i'll stop it at
Fuck you


