Wednesday, May 23, 2007
You've haunted my thoughts for quite a fair amount of time and now i've finally got over it you're back again. Good lord i wish i didnt care i wish you wouldnt give such wierd signals. Not that i care in any way that would be suggestive i guess but its just that niggling little feeling. That crick in your neck that aches and annoys but nothing so bad that you want to do something drastic to solve it.
I guess i'm not exactlly the most sociable sort and you're more comfortable with the others you've known for much longer ah i'm just being selfish here and i'm just puzzled. Way i see it is you're a little icy and i'm not sure if its me or something i did. Or is it just the faceless environment online that lets you really express yourself. I know it helps but i just wish i wouldnt get such mixed signals and it'd be a little more comfortable within the group.
Well all the best and all ya ditzy almost blonde ;) ya wont see this, its just my log. I bet i'm laughing a few years from now. Till then i'm just tired and confused majorly. Bedok Reservoir beckons so i'm off heh awesome.
Again, you've influenced my speech. Damn.
I guess i'm not exactlly the most sociable sort and you're more comfortable with the others you've known for much longer ah i'm just being selfish here and i'm just puzzled. Way i see it is you're a little icy and i'm not sure if its me or something i did. Or is it just the faceless environment online that lets you really express yourself. I know it helps but i just wish i wouldnt get such mixed signals and it'd be a little more comfortable within the group.
Well all the best and all ya ditzy almost blonde ;) ya wont see this, its just my log. I bet i'm laughing a few years from now. Till then i'm just tired and confused majorly. Bedok Reservoir beckons so i'm off heh awesome.
Again, you've influenced my speech. Damn.


