width=

gender: male
born:
age:
likes:Speed/Heavy Metal/Rock,X Japan/ Dream Theater
Dislikes:Most mainstream music




The Spirit Carries On (Dream Theater)
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?
They say " Life is too short"
"The here and the now"
And " You`re only given one shot"
But could there be more
Have I lived before
Or could tis be all that we`ve got?
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end
But that was before
I`m not scared anymore
I know that my soul will transcend
I may never find all the answers
I never understand why
I may never prove
What I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
"Move on, be brave
Don`t weep at my grave
Because I`m no longer here
But please never let
You memories of me disappear"
Safe in the light that surrounds me
Free of the fear and the pain
My questioning mind
Has help me to find
The meaning in my life again
Victoria`s real
I finally feel
At peace with the girl in my dreams
And now that I`m here
It`s perfectly clear
I found out what all of this means
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone The spirit carries on

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Well i went to collect my disk today and someone w...
Thats it i'm moving to aus .. at the current rate ...
Youth AgesImmaturity OutgrownIgnorance Can Be Educ...
So much for apple being the sexy-est with Ipod .. ...
Forgot to mail in one portion of medical thing . l...
Donned CHS clothes again .. bleah PE attire howeve...
Right i've put this off long enough . 2nd day in a...
So my plane touched down at 3pm ! woah i have time...
Yesterday was some sort of 4-3 class get together ...
My package from TP came today , guess what i saw? ...
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008







Friday, April 07, 2006

Right death by fire . Inspired by someones brother lol ... so you know the usual lighter burning them to death ..well roasting .. but roasting makes it sound like i'll actually eat them ... which i didnt , mind you . So i finished off two - did you know their legs actually burn , as in even after i remove the flame there is still a small flame burning on the leg before it goes out a couple of seconds later .. aint that cool ? - and the last one was panicking/panicing/panic-ing (i dunno which one .. pick one .. ) so i decided to drop fluid IN the plastic container and light it by holding the flame over the top and dropping A drop of fluid down so it catches fire and sets off the rest in the container . Nifty plan? let me tell you its a disaster waiting to happen ..
You'd think with my previous experience playing with fire i wouldnt do it but i have no idea why every cell in my brain was screaming NOOOOOOOO and something just said .. hey it'd be SOOOO much easier dude just do it ... MAYBE it wont happen like last time ( cp got his hand scorched hahahahah cp ... eh we had fun with homemade napalm .. hehhehheh) anyway i did it and i held in one hand a lighter fluid container with the tip on fire and a lighter in the other with the flame still on (we're talking zippos not those cheapo ones ) and my plastic container witht he three faggots on fire as well and In case u didnt know plastic containers burn .. yes they do .. so i had to blow out the lighter fluid first in case the whole thing caught fire then i'm fucked .. big time then close the lighter and blow out the container i so INGENIOUSLY put next to a big pile of paper ... -.-'' ..
well nothing happened and nothing will come out in the newspaper tomorrow about the stupid guy who burnt down his house trying to kill three beetles .. then i'll look like an idiot and have the spca probably trying to sue me for killing innocent animals .. (sounded better in my head .. ) soooo they all died and well my house is fine lol ...
Interestingly before i executed them it started to rain a bit but once i killed em all .. it stopped .. wow .. talk about freaky coincidence .. or maybe i'll be visited by visions of beetle ghosts tonight ooooh lol ..
Anyway .. i'm SUCH a genius .. GENIUS i tell you .. sigh ... (sarcasm sarcasm .. for the mentally challenged who didnt pick it up )

bOrEdoM is My LifE at 4:55 AM






























Get awesome
blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com