width=

gender: male
born:
age:
likes:Speed/Heavy Metal/Rock,X Japan/ Dream Theater
Dislikes:Most mainstream music




The Spirit Carries On (Dream Theater)
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?
They say " Life is too short"
"The here and the now"
And " You`re only given one shot"
But could there be more
Have I lived before
Or could tis be all that we`ve got?
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end
But that was before
I`m not scared anymore
I know that my soul will transcend
I may never find all the answers
I never understand why
I may never prove
What I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
"Move on, be brave
Don`t weep at my grave
Because I`m no longer here
But please never let
You memories of me disappear"
Safe in the light that surrounds me
Free of the fear and the pain
My questioning mind
Has help me to find
The meaning in my life again
Victoria`s real
I finally feel
At peace with the girl in my dreams
And now that I`m here
It`s perfectly clear
I found out what all of this means
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone The spirit carries on

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thats it i'm moving to aus .. at the current rate ...
Youth AgesImmaturity OutgrownIgnorance Can Be Educ...
So much for apple being the sexy-est with Ipod .. ...
Forgot to mail in one portion of medical thing . l...
Donned CHS clothes again .. bleah PE attire howeve...
Right i've put this off long enough . 2nd day in a...
So my plane touched down at 3pm ! woah i have time...
Yesterday was some sort of 4-3 class get together ...
My package from TP came today , guess what i saw? ...
Thursday was officially the last day i assumed i w...
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008







Thursday, April 06, 2006

Well i went to collect my disk today and someone was stuck in class with edwin heng over 30 mins later than agreed but nvm .. i noticed interesting things in the student lounge .. Primary school students are so damn different from my time .. i cant believe i'm still schooling and i'm already using the line " kids these days _____ " wtf ..

They have no qualms about staring me in the eye , ask me to look at a senior or talk to him/her just like that and i'd wither away and attempt to weasel out of it .. much less the abundant use of swear words way ahead of their time and understanding . Like this one kid called another kid a "trouble kid", " a fucker", " knnb " and ended it off with " he has aids" they dont understand the point of it .. they just understand its not a good thing ... wtf kids these days ..

Anyway on to the bus so i was sitting there and it was crowded like nobody's business and this old couple come on board there is an empty seat next to me and the old lady sits next to me then i notice her husbands standing so naturally i get up and ask him to sit down. I mean its a reflex action , isnt it ? then it got me thinking.

How many times i've seen idiots act like they dont see the old folks standing, is it so difficult to stand for a while ? The logical argument is its not comfortable to stand and also its not a green seat. As far as comfort is concerned , i'd say Wouldnt it be much worse for the older folks . And the green seat thing .. i mean do you really expect the person to walk up to you and say HEY thats a green seat u gotta give way to old folks , ok people have pride alright . Get up yourself and offer it i've seen countless stupid morons sit there while the old folks have to stand until someone gives up their seat. Isnt it a reflex action to get up ? or is society so selfish nowadays they wont even think about other people anymore. I dont even feel good if a person visibly older than myself is standing if i am sitting , which is why i find myself standing most of the time , Stupid ? I dont know ..
Maybe its just upbringing..

bOrEdoM is My LifE at 3:19 AM






























Get awesome
blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com