width=

gender: male
born:
age:
likes:Speed/Heavy Metal/Rock,X Japan/ Dream Theater
Dislikes:Most mainstream music




The Spirit Carries On (Dream Theater)
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?
They say " Life is too short"
"The here and the now"
And " You`re only given one shot"
But could there be more
Have I lived before
Or could tis be all that we`ve got?
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end
But that was before
I`m not scared anymore
I know that my soul will transcend
I may never find all the answers
I never understand why
I may never prove
What I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
"Move on, be brave
Don`t weep at my grave
Because I`m no longer here
But please never let
You memories of me disappear"
Safe in the light that surrounds me
Free of the fear and the pain
My questioning mind
Has help me to find
The meaning in my life again
Victoria`s real
I finally feel
At peace with the girl in my dreams
And now that I`m here
It`s perfectly clear
I found out what all of this means
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone The spirit carries on

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

My package from TP came today , guess what i saw? ...
Thursday was officially the last day i assumed i w...
What started out a simple little thing turned out ...
Disgusting , did i listen to advice ? no i went ah...
Wow . i wouldnt have thought it possible but there...
hmm again i set foot in the school for the third t...
Just remembered something interesting today . For ...
Well things have been a little slow nothing much l...
Jack Black in yet another quirky .. " film "
Right , headed down to watch fun with dick and jan...
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008







Saturday, March 18, 2006

Yesterday was some sort of 4-3 class get together . lol so much for a class , about 10 people turned up for dinner . Saying it was a disaster would be unfair and saying it was great would again be utter bullcrap. I guess it was alright . Met zi tong at 1230 when the rest were coming at 330 i have no idea why but we met at 1230 and walked around from city hall to marina square thorugh millenia walk and then suntec and stuff so basically we had lunch at carls jr and walked for approximately 2 hours ? oh yes did i mention esplande was also walked through by us lol ( mrs bala going to go nuts for that sentence .. )

Anyway much less to say it was tiring and i saw RJC and NJC softball teams playing . I seriously dont see the fun in that sport .. anyway so everyone met and we went BACK to marina square .. oh god ... lol i hate that place now . So anyway we played pool headed to marina bay to eat dinner which was horrible stupid stupid place .. THANKS jerold for suggesting we have dinner at the BEST spot on earth where we cant ever cook our own stuff eh . oh wait there is another place ! seoul garden .... and at least there the drinks are freeflow ... instead of the stupid #%^@#$^#%&Y%& 1.50 per can at marina bay.

So we played Dota 3v4 . jerold didnt know how to play at all and fed . Boon chong and myself managed to somehow win twice .. heh .. i haventplayed dota since ... i started wow .. hahaha pwned pwned .. PWNEDDD 2v4 XD

oops lol anyway . Ronald Boonchong and Desmond headed over to my place , we watched MEet the Fockers, American Pie 1 and 2 and then guess what . just nice . it was 5.59 . so i turned to channel 5 and we watched the national anthemn bullshit . MAN that makes me SOO proud to be a singaporean . If you know me well enough you'll know what i'm getting at . stupid gremlinman ...

Lol so we sat in macs from 610 till about 630 . Used their toilet and didnt buy shit lol .. Ate at a coffee shop nearby and then they went off and i headed back showered and slept from 730 till 530 when mom kicked me up and said We're leaving for the airport at 8pm . and my first reaction was . wait ..wasnt the flight tmr the 19th? SHIT its a midnight flight ... and that means erm . yeah you can see the shit i was in . I had about 2 hours to pack my bag and still submit the online TP registration and get my stupid documents together to mail the stuff over AHHHHHH well as you can see i've finished it wahahha or i wouldnt be here typing this would i ?
well now i've gotta go . stupid midnight flight . back on 24th .
Well i've had a real busy weekend lol .. hope everyone elses was fun . Nowhere near as fun as mine i hope -.- .. lol .. XD

bOrEdoM is My LifE at 4:42 AM






























Get awesome
blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com