width=

gender: male
born:
age:
likes:Speed/Heavy Metal/Rock,X Japan/ Dream Theater
Dislikes:Most mainstream music




The Spirit Carries On (Dream Theater)
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?
They say " Life is too short"
"The here and the now"
And " You`re only given one shot"
But could there be more
Have I lived before
Or could tis be all that we`ve got?
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end
But that was before
I`m not scared anymore
I know that my soul will transcend
I may never find all the answers
I never understand why
I may never prove
What I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
"Move on, be brave
Don`t weep at my grave
Because I`m no longer here
But please never let
You memories of me disappear"
Safe in the light that surrounds me
Free of the fear and the pain
My questioning mind
Has help me to find
The meaning in my life again
Victoria`s real
I finally feel
At peace with the girl in my dreams
And now that I`m here
It`s perfectly clear
I found out what all of this means
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone The spirit carries on

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Jeez ok so i got the stuff for my parents and all ...
Well i finally got myself to do it , heh firstly a...
Sex-wich, You'll want for no other lesser sandwich...
Torn just Torn, meh bs all the trouble aint worth ...
Meh its just wierd, suppose boredom plays a part. ...
Well now the IMF has got up and left and the whole...
Well its come and gone the exams and IMF shalt be ...
hmm overdue, Papers were over long ago ah i cant s...
Aye its been ages .. OB paper .. i should just pas...
Aye its been ages .. OB paper .. i should just pas...
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008







Friday, January 26, 2007

Well guess i'm just back to record some random stuff.
Presentations are over and i'm really confused now. First it was just i seriously dont know but now its just that plus my perfectly laid out plans have a monkey wrench thrown head first into them. Honestly, i'd think i was more interested in the stage but thats a long story and really not something i'd want to expose so openly. I cite myself being fiercely private.
Anyhow yeah i'm back and i'm more screwed up than ever . BAH.

Anyhow friday evenings always pass so fast, just seems like its 6.30 when i meet the guys and before i know it i'm on the bus home at anytime between 11-1am apparently lol. OR in today's case i walked because bloody 136 decided to go on strike. Always a pleasure and something to look forward to, especially when more of the guys can make it heh even Alvin came hah..
Remember Kids say the darndest things? Lol its like that with him lol no offence but it's a fact. To quote Teck Meng, I play with girls. Its fun. LOL said it without batting an eyelid. Alvin tut tut such a player, heartbreaker eh? ha.

And lets not forget the butt of all jokes boon boon lawl. Heck here's an old photo i'll upload just cos .. i want to lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Boon Boon the DICKHEAD HUNTER. LOL lock your doors guys , Lock your doors. what you gonna do , what you gonna do , what you gonna do when he comes for you your dickhead.
Noteable quotes are, "I'm going to chokehold (your dick)" and "i'm going to blow you like a shotgun" futher adding"i'm going to blow you with MY shotgun" further adding" i'm going to shoot you with my shotgun until you die" LOL
Seriously, his poker face makes him look like he took the lead role in.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lol


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyhow, always a fun time and good to just let loose. It's just not the same in poly. Its not that i dont enjoy myself i guess. Maybe i do but its not the same. I guess i dont miss jc nor hate poly .. i just miss the guys lol . Fuck i sound bloody gay but i guess thats a little private information you're getting out of me today. Heh trust the early morning to make me reveal this gunk. Aight later.

bOrEdoM is My LifE at 9:20 AM






























Get awesome
blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com