width=

gender: male
born:
age:
likes:Speed/Heavy Metal/Rock,X Japan/ Dream Theater
Dislikes:Most mainstream music




The Spirit Carries On (Dream Theater)
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?
They say " Life is too short"
"The here and the now"
And " You`re only given one shot"
But could there be more
Have I lived before
Or could tis be all that we`ve got?
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end
But that was before
I`m not scared anymore
I know that my soul will transcend
I may never find all the answers
I never understand why
I may never prove
What I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
"Move on, be brave
Don`t weep at my grave
Because I`m no longer here
But please never let
You memories of me disappear"
Safe in the light that surrounds me
Free of the fear and the pain
My questioning mind
Has help me to find
The meaning in my life again
Victoria`s real
I finally feel
At peace with the girl in my dreams
And now that I`m here
It`s perfectly clear
I found out what all of this means
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone The spirit carries on

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Disgusting , did i listen to advice ? no i went ah...
Wow . i wouldnt have thought it possible but there...
hmm again i set foot in the school for the third t...
Just remembered something interesting today . For ...
Well things have been a little slow nothing much l...
Jack Black in yet another quirky .. " film "
Right , headed down to watch fun with dick and jan...
Stuff isnt exactlly turning out the way i planned ...
My WoW expired .. noooo .. why now why this week w...
Weekends i hate them ... i hate them so much .. ga...
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008







Friday, March 03, 2006

What started out a simple little thing turned out to be something rather .. much unexpected . So apparently the plan was get together eat lunch at beautyworld or something and hang around bt timah mall or something..

Turns out Bert , James , Zi Tong and me wound up at bukit panjang . Then Bert pangseh ... so we headed to Lot1 shopping center since .. we were bored AND we wanted to know where it was lol .. bus guide showed us which bus to take .. so we did . And wound up at Lot1 shopping center .. and its not very impressive ...

So heck it we went down to Cheenatown and then Changi Airport in search of A&W .. which wasnt there kns ... wasted my time .. ok now thats basically it and i'm here blogging about it at ... 12.04 am ..

Highlights of the Day :

Firstly . Swat4 is one of the most realistic tactical Co-op games i've ever played and if i had to choose one .. lol i'd pick Swat 4 .. man we spent a couple of hours playing that at some Lan center lol ..

Next interesting thing was this idiotic moron who got on the bus from Chua Chu Kang till Chinatown and used his phone to play MP3 tracks on loudspeaker .. hello you're on a bus not your grandfather's bedroom (apologies) you fucking idiotic selfish sonofabitch .. the bus took damn long and went from Chua Chu Kang all the way till Far East and through all the way Dhoby Ghaut then down New Bridge Road and then Chinatown . stupid idiot ...

Next on the way from Chinatown to Changi Airport i swear i'm not being racist or anything but from that moment on i''ve been . well .. lets just show you what happened . Firstly i was holding onto one bar in the MRT this indian walks up to the bar holds it just below mine then RESTS his BLOODY shoulder ON my hand .. like WTF -.-'' get off la ffs ..
Next this indian guy keeps breathing on my hand .. i holding bar he breathes on my hand like .. his mouth damn close .. once i realise why my hand is so warm of course i take it back but ahh wtf yuck .. breathing on my hand ..
Then on the way back , these two guys i suppose one is half white the other is a full well .. ang moh la .. so anyway they get on the train and they're talking so this indian guy .. steps between them stretches his hand out to hold a bar far off and his hand is seperating the two guys from each other and he keeps talking to the half asian guy .. and he's obviously very uncomfortable .. but does the indian guy care? noo .. so anyway halfway through my friend said the indian guy tried grabbing the white guys hand .. uhh ... so at the end he insisted on shaking both their hands and leaving -.- wtf ... we were so scared that when we were gonna transfer train .. we got out and took a bus instead cos he would be taking the same train we would have to take ...

Next interesting thing we COULDNT find A&W .. err someone LIED there is no A&W damn it -.-''wasted my time going down RAWR .... so we ate what? Aji Sen i think or whatever ramen thingy .. screwed up .. why ? because they have one at J8 ... and one at LOT1 .. YES we ate at changi when we could have bloody eaten at LOT1 .. ffs .. Gah .

This little Ramune or something drink thingy cost like 3.50 and its some wierd thingy but when u pop it open theres a marble in there for you to keep so err we considered it our 3.50 marble lol so quek was swinging it around saying lets play marbles here in changi airport and he DROPPED the marble and it went skittering all away and he went looking while all we could do was .. laugh our asses off lol .. i half expected an announcement " will those 3 idiots playing a fool please come here now " lol ..

Anyway as we were walking out .. haha these two police officers came with a dog and we were saying uhhhh NO PETS IN MRT station PLS .. lol .. oh yes the funniest part was when the train doors were closing .. ahha this indian guy triedrushing in but he missed it by a bit and being bored we started crapping about how suan it would be if we stood at the door wave gave cock smiles and waved bye to him lol ..heck it was funnier there nvm .. lol

Anyway ....around singapore in half a day -.- i think i missed out some stuff ... i wanna go malaysia .....

bOrEdoM is My LifE at 8:01 AM






























Get awesome
blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com