width=

gender: male
born:
age:
likes:Speed/Heavy Metal/Rock,X Japan/ Dream Theater
Dislikes:Most mainstream music




The Spirit Carries On (Dream Theater)
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?
They say " Life is too short"
"The here and the now"
And " You`re only given one shot"
But could there be more
Have I lived before
Or could tis be all that we`ve got?
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end
But that was before
I`m not scared anymore
I know that my soul will transcend
I may never find all the answers
I never understand why
I may never prove
What I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
"Move on, be brave
Don`t weep at my grave
Because I`m no longer here
But please never let
You memories of me disappear"
Safe in the light that surrounds me
Free of the fear and the pain
My questioning mind
Has help me to find
The meaning in my life again
Victoria`s real
I finally feel
At peace with the girl in my dreams
And now that I`m here
It`s perfectly clear
I found out what all of this means
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone The spirit carries on

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Bah i got up late ... somehow i magically achieve ...
Surprising and yet as expected .. Lets say its tru...
You've heard about being anorexic bulimic and all ...
yay starhub you're such a great service provider m...
Hello easter .... lets welcome everyone into the e...
Woke up .. with an ankle feeling FINE !!! until i ...
Good Friday . yay. sighSoccer fun yay . Sprain ank...
Saw is just disgusting sick and twisted ... it sho...
Guys get ready for some ball shrinking .... scroll...
ahhhhhhhh i woke up at 2pm .... crud ... no gym ag...
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008







Monday, April 24, 2006

Bear with me lol WoW is all i've been doing .. level 46 muahah 14 levels away from daily horde pwnage ..

You know it really makes you think do computer games teach you lessons ? haha sure they do . Mine taught me never turn your back on your enemy before you know they're Dead as can be

Eg: 1

49 warrior 47 priest ganked me . I got pissed and came back to see them dueling OVER MY DEAD BODY (literally) so i waited till the warrior got the priest to red . Ressed and charged killed the Priest and had a little difficulty killing the warrior in one hit cos after all hes a warrior and hes 3 levels higher =/ .. still died though and the classic /spit =D yay pawned those two lol even though i used an assholes tactic . Hey we're not perfect and they started it .

Eg: 2

Rode past and dismounted hit a 43 Shaman finally managed to use execute to kill and i saw the honor kill sign come up Senior Sergeant nice .. haha i thought .. next thing some shammy thing i bet .. damn shammy ressed and kicked the shit outta me .. well .. not really totally my fault lol i didnt know plus i thought the shammy was dead .. bah ... lol i'm crapping here arent i =P .. yay i killed horde .. haha

Sorry couldnt think of anything else cos all that in my head now is Get home Quest Do instance Get level Kill horde and Rar Rar Rar . =P i'll go back to being normal soon i swear lol .. in another .. 7 weeks or so when wow expires =O

bOrEdoM is My LifE at 10:12 AM






























Get awesome
blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com