width=

gender: male
born:
age:
likes:Speed/Heavy Metal/Rock,X Japan/ Dream Theater
Dislikes:Most mainstream music




The Spirit Carries On (Dream Theater)
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?
They say " Life is too short"
"The here and the now"
And " You`re only given one shot"
But could there be more
Have I lived before
Or could tis be all that we`ve got?
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end
But that was before
I`m not scared anymore
I know that my soul will transcend
I may never find all the answers
I never understand why
I may never prove
What I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone
The spirit carries on
"Move on, be brave
Don`t weep at my grave
Because I`m no longer here
But please never let
You memories of me disappear"
Safe in the light that surrounds me
Free of the fear and the pain
My questioning mind
Has help me to find
The meaning in my life again
Victoria`s real
I finally feel
At peace with the girl in my dreams
And now that I`m here
It`s perfectly clear
I found out what all of this means
If I die tomorrow
I`d be allright
Because I believe
That after we`re gone The spirit carries on

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Well i shall say it was a relief to get away from ...
Chinese New Year well well .. i didnt go visiting ...
First Post on new Blog . VERY longWent to see Drea...
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008







Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well nyjc's talentime thingy was an eye opener i suppose . but you'll get that anywhere .. amazing how some people just dont seem to realise how much they stink or are dillusional before going up on stage . I'm not going to harp on the singers single/duet cos i dont really care much so yeah ...

What i am going to do however is comment on the three - dare i call them that ? - bands that played

Band 1 : Song . Wake me when September ends .

Excellent song choice . (yeah right ... ) lets start . The song itself i suppose is rather average but somehow they managed to make it even more excellent than it is ! .. lets start . the singer was the most atrocious thing on earth how bad he sounds im surprised he cant hear .. dude you can realise you suck to hell if you are off by that much . the only reason i'll say he did a good job was if he was from chow yang school for the intellectually ... "gifted" ...
Next the rhythm guitar was soft ok and the lead is slightly louder why i dont know .. maybe they want to show off their excellent singer's voice .. but the issue is .. the rhythm is TOO soft im in thr front row i cant hear it too clear and the lead guitars distortion is dostorted ..( for the non music folks out there it just means he sucks ) and lastly the frigging bass for the song is retarded i could do it the first day i picked up a bass and its too LOUD damn it .. bunch of morons . im very upset because 1) its an issue close to my heart (bass and the band) and 2) they suck so bad .. how the HELL do they even get the balls to go up .. 1/10

Band 3: Song : Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Wheres band 2 ? wait . you'll see why its last .

Songwise not exactlly fantastic . the Bass line was average i suppose but most mainstream songs dont have fantastic bass lines ( oh wait ... all the guitars for most mainstream songs suck anyway .. oops ) BUT one thing that bugged me was the bassist TRIED to act like he was very good .. lesson 1 dude .. DO NOT act like a metal bassist if you're doing a stupid noob song like that you look STUPID .. ( im a bassist .. bite me .. ) using one string doesnt entitle you to do stupid things .. if anything it entitles you for one free headdunk in the toilet bowl .. singer was ok i guess . guitars not that bad . 3/10


Band 2 : Song : Have a Nice Day

Now this band is not bad both guitarists were good in the sense they pulled it off with relative ease and the bassist was ok the singer was alright as well . Why i like them best would probably be because of all 3 ... Bon Jovi's songs are the only person/bands songs i would deem acceptable to play in a talentime .. Plus they did it well so yea .. they'll win hands down .. 5/10


Just your luck i went to watch Dream Theater recently haha now you all suck .. (oops .. ) all those aside ... yeah i stick by my judgement ... hello. .talentime not=noobs bring your expensive guitars you begged your mum to buy because you wanted to look cool and actually dont do it justice cos you basically SUCK so bad at it ...
I'm sick of seeing idiots waste my time and bust my ears with horrible renditions of songs that are so pathetic most new guitarists i know dont even Bother with songs of that low standard .. but that may be just me ... still ... im sure we all agree Band 1 rocked the most eh ? ;)

bOrEdoM is My LifE at 4:36 AM






























Get awesome
blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com